Versso – a beautiful wellness centre by the sea
The Versso Archipelago Resort hits the crest international travel trends. It offers a refreshing environment for business travellers, as well as relaxation and peace for guests arriving from big cities in Asia or Russia.
Versso’s high-quality and ecological wellness island is located close to Finland’s most important border crossing point in Pyhtää, nestled between Helsinki and St. Petersburg. The ecologically designed hotel, spa and holiday village will be built using smart design solutions that respect the coastal seascape, natural environment and conservation areas for rare plant and animal species.
The refreshing holiday destination offers its visitors memorable experiences in nature, adventure holiday services, health, wellness and treatment services, as well as activities including boating, hiking and fishing.
Ecotourism from Russia and Asia
In 2013, an estimated 2.9 million Russians arrived in Finland via the Vaalimaa border crossing. The number of tourists is projected to reach 7 million by 2020. More and more, Asian tourists are also wanting to experience the peace of Finnish nature. Versso Archipelago Resort offers a perfect overall experience, all the while being conveniently located for visitors.
Are you Versso’s new hotel or port entrepreneur?
We are looking for experienced operators/investors to carry out the planned development of the Versso Archipelago Resort.
Hotel Versso, villas and spa
- A 100-room, ecologically designed hotel and resort at a beautiful seaside location
- 285 square metres of multipurpose meeting rooms
- A 120-seat restaurant and 20-seat bar, both with sea views
- 20 ecologically sustainably designed villas, ranging between 45 and 60m2 in size
- A 1,000 m2 high-quality spa and treatment centre
- new guest harbour for hundreds of vessels
- sea route for those arriving by boat from the Helsinki region, Baltic States or Russia
- located along an existing sea route
- high-quality services for boaters and summer residents
Versso’s land is owned by the municipality of Pyhtää, which is ready to sell any required plots to potential investors. Come along and find your success as a travel entrepreneur!
Download the Investor’s Guide (in English) >
From Helsinki: 1 hour
From Vaalimaa: 30 minutes
From St. Petersburg by motorway: 3 hours
From the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport: 1 hour
From the Helsinki-East Airport: X min
From the Lappeenranta Airport: 1.5 hours
From the Versso Guest Harbour: 0 hours
From the HaminaKotka International Cruise Port: 30 minutes